My Neighbour Totoro VR - The Bus Stop Scene PC Oculus Rift

classic Classique list Liste threaded Arborescence
1 message Options
Répondre | Arborescence
Ouvrir ce message en vue arborescente

My Neighbour Totoro VR - The Bus Stop Scene PC Oculus Rift

Furbys
Administrateur

Description :
 Studio Ghibli's 'My Neighbour Totoro' is a masterpiece of anime film history from the legendary Japanese director/animator Hayao Miyazaki. The film has left an indelible mark on generations both in Japan and around the world, becoming a mascot for Studio Ghibli themselves.
In the bus stop scene two girls wait for their father at a bus stop when the giant, racoon-like forest spirit Totoro arrives to wait for his own bus - Catbus.
In the demo you take the place of the girls, interacting with Totoro and exploring the scene for yourself. Keep an eye out for easter eggs!
This is the second project by Nick Pittom based on the films of Studio Ghibli. His next project will be based on the anime series 'Cowboy Bebop'.

AVIS RAPIDE : 3/5
Les graphismes sont rudimentaires, il fait nuit et on ne voit rien : ambiance assez sympa, par contre la pluie est vraiment ratée et laide. Démo pas recommandée sauf pour les fans inconditionnels de Totoro !

Télécharger la démo