Doom 3 BFG Edition PC Oculus Rift

classic Classique list Liste threaded Arborescence
1 message Options
Répondre | Arborescence
Ouvrir ce message en vue arborescente

Doom 3 BFG Edition PC Oculus Rift

lord75

Doom 3 BFG Edition PC Oculus Rift

Introduction :
Doom 3 BFG Edition sur PC est un pack comprenant le FPS Doom III et deux extensions dont l'inédit Lost Mission. Doom III entraîne le joueur dans les couloirs obscurs d'une base martienne envahie par les forces de l'enfer.

A noter que ce FPS culte en 3D Rift Native, testé par la rédac il y a quelques mois dans sa version VR4 :

Test Doom 3 BFG Edition Oculus Rift

>a eu depuis  une nouvelle mise à jour : la VR5

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101772879/Doom3BFG-VR5.zip

Description du contenu par l'auteur :
I updated Doom 3 BFG to support the Bink cinematics (which had been removed from the open source). It also supports the RoQ cinematics from the old Doom 3, and will use them instead if they are present. The cinematics are used for: The rotating planet in the title screen, the background in the text intro screen, video feeds on monitors, the video on the triangular pillar when you first enter Mars city, video-disks, hell breaking loose, etc.
You probably should use the Release exe file. The Retail build wasn't working, so it isn't included. I wasn't sure exactly which ffmpeg dll and exe files were needed, so I just included them all, some might not be necessary.

220 Blu-ray - 78 Blu-ray 3D - VP Optoma 3D - Lecteur Blu-ray 3D Sony PS3 - Console PS4 - Oculus DK1